Vice-Rector on Staff Management and Economic Affairs
BSU Vice-Rector on Staff Management and Economic Affairs performs functions related to staff management and economic affairs at the Universiy:
- to manage the development of the HR Policy at BSU Foundation;
- to participate in the design of the staff list at BSU Foundation;
- to develop an effective staff management system;
- to supervise the work of subdivisions on staff management;
- to oversee the maintenance of Labor Code norms, fulfillment of the requirements set by BSU Foundation Charter, internal legal acts and disciplinary rules;
- to manage the activities ensuring employees' behavioral culture, norms and rules of conduct;
- to supervise the activities of BSU buildings and property maintanance, ensuring material-technical support for the educational process, sanitary and good conditions, timely preparation of classrooms; to supervise the work of education-support staff and fire protection system.
BSU Vice-Rector on Staff Management and Economic Affairs shall be held liable for failing to perform or improperly performing the duties and powers entitled to him/her by the RA Constitution, laws and other legal acts, including BSU Charter, internal disciplinary rules and other internal legal acts.
As of 2019, Sahak Manukyan has been the Vice-Rector on Staff Management and Economic Affairs at BSU.
BSU Vice-Rector on Staff Management and Economic Affairs
Tel. +374 60 830 111 (2-02)