Science Department of YSULS
Goals of Science Department
The goal of the Science Department is to coordinate the implementation and organization of the University's scientific-educational activities; to create conditions for developing its scientific potential.
Main functions of the Science Department are as follows:
- developing legal grounds to ensure implementation of scientific-educational activities;
- organizing and coordinating scientific-research and scientific-methodological activities;
- creating organizational and legal grounds to create and develop science schools and directions of the University;
- ensuring effective functioning of the system that trains highly qualified academic staff;
- coordinating young scholars’ scientific-educational activities; organizing the effective work of Young Scientists Council;
- coordinating students research and scientific activities, organizing the effective work of Student Scientific Society;
- expanding and enhancing international, inter-university scientific-educational cooperation;
- ensuring effective participation of the academic staff in international, national and inter-university conferences, scientific seminars and other events.
Science Department Staff