Center for Quality Assurance and Reforms (QAR)
- contribute to the continuous development of inner-university quality assurance processes and mechanisms at YSULS;
- promote compliance of YSULS performance with international and national accreditation standards of professional education in the Republic of Armenia.
- coordination of quality assurance processes in YSULS;
- development and periodic review of YSULS Policy on Internal Quality Assurance and IQA Strategy; planning, implementation, assessment and continuous improvement of IQA processes;
- development of QA internal standards and criteria in line with national and international requirements;
- organisation and coordination of collaborative quality assessment activities;
- monitoring the implementation of QA functions, processes and procedures in structural subdivisions;
- ensuring cooperation with Faculty Councils and subdivisions; providing consultation on activities targeted at educational reforms;
- planning the establishment of working groups to implement statutory functions; coordination of activities; provision of methodological and ongoing support;
- quality assessment of development and exercise of the academic programs; formative monitoring and periodic review of their compliance with the QA procedures, academic criteria and the RA NQF descriptors;
- assessment of development and implementation of procedures and tools (surveys, focus groups, etc.) to evaluate the effectiveness of educational services;
- development of regulatory, procedural and standard quality assurance documents, providing support;
- report to YSULS Scientific Council and Rector on the current state of quality assurance, its individual features and key performance indicators;
- preparation of different reports, analyses and other related documents based on the results of intra-university research;
- ensuring accountability to YSULS internal and external stakeholders on QA procedures and outputs providing transparent, comprehensible and objective information.
The Quality Assurance Center emphasizes the importance of external (employers, graduates, other interested parties and society) and internal (students, lecturers, staff) stakeholders’ opinion on the University.
Head of Quality Assurance and Reforms Center
Head of the Chair of Education Management and Planning
Tel. 011-300-111 (259)