Public Relations and Information Department
Increase social responsibility of Brusov State University and ensure the transparency and accountability of its activities, expand BSU contribution to the services provided to the public through creating and disseminating the knowledge, and provide broader public awareness of BSU activities by implementing BSU information and campaign policies.
- to plan, organize, coordinate and monitor the processes of information exchange and collaboration between BSU and Mass Media, NGOs and other interested parties;
- analyze materials broadcast and published on BSU and issues on education and science, submit them to BSU management and ensure appropriate development of events;
- carry out professional activities targeted at the design of positive ratings and opinion about the University;
- promote dissemination of BSU information and development of printed materials (official newspaper, informative sheets, brochures, postcards and other materials);
- ensure content updates and online feedback on BSU website;
- make and disseminate video materials about BSU;
- archive printed and electronic materials.
Ani Yeghiazaryan, Head of Public Relations and Information Department
Tel. +374 60 830 111 (2-31)