Objective: YSULS administrative service, efficient organization and supervision of document circulation, application of a uniform procedure.
- receiving, registering and transferring documents to the relevant units;
- maintaining original hard copies of the orders and intrsutions signed by the Rector, and those of the inbound documents;
- submitting documents to the units electronically or in copies;
- formulating inbound and outbound correspondence, organizing internal administration;
- coordinating activities with mail and courier services;
- ensuring implementation of the instructions vis-a-vis inbound correspondence, letters, instructions and other documents transmitted to the Department by the Rector;
- coordinating the process of filing archive documents, preserving and using archive collection documents, submitting state-protected documents to the National Archives of the Republic of Armenia, responding to inquiries on archival cases, providing copies of archive references and documents;
- carrying out other functions within its competence and instructed by YSULS Rector.