First Aid Center
Objective: to provide first aid to students and university staff.
- providing first aid to students and university staff;
- referral to an appropriate medical center in case of infectious disease suspicions/tuberculosis, chickenpox, measles, jaundice/;
- daily supervision of the environment;
- organizing fluorographic examination of the staff once a year to detect tuberculosis;
- in case of chronic disease exacerbation, referral to an appropriate in-patient treatment;
- conducting sanitary-information activities among students and academic staff.
Tel. 011 300-130 (2-08)
Doctor: Gayane Mirumyan
Nurse: Galina Davtyan