Ani Hovsepyan, YSULS Career Center Specialist, Lecturer and Doctoral Researcher from the Chair on Education Management and Planning, participated in the the Eastern Partnership 4th Youth Forum that took place in Vilnius, Lithuania for the period of June 17-20, 2019. The Forum was dedicated to the 10th anniversary of European Union and Eastern Partnership cooperation. The aims and objectives of the Forum were:
- Celebrate the 10th anniversary of European Union and Eastern Partnership cooperation, highlight the impact and achievements;
- Provide opportunities for young people to contribute to the high level discussions about a joint vision for European Union and Eastern Partnership cooperation, and to convey recommendations to the Eastern Partnership Summit in 2020;
- Foster discussions and unity between delegates of European Union and Eastern Partnership regions on the changing landscape of youth demands and youth policy;
- Encourage further cooperation, partnerships and good practice exchange among young people, youth workers, organizations and institutions dealing with youth policy in European Union and Eastern Partnership countries;
- Collect the opinions of young people on Critical thinking, media literacy and active participation and inform the discussions of Eastern Partnership High level Summit in 2020.